Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Summerfit!


"3am Banter"
I've been up since around 3 am and couldn't sleep. I figured I would take an early morning swim in my Summer Outfit from #Shoosh. It is at The Statement Arena from the 26th to the 15th. Hellen Keller once said, "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." As much as I enjoy her words, in these sleepless moments, my weed and I have to disagree. Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. Life shows up when you don't want to take on responsibilities and you don't have a choice. Life brings changes that you don't want and cannot change, but you have no choice but to change your attitude towards it. Confucius said, "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." What I have learned in this life is that life is a surprise at times, sometimes good and sometimes really bad ones. The really bad ones, we must remember that bad things are not the worst things that can happen to us. Nothing is the worst thing that can happen to us. So, understand that once we are living, there is going to be good and bad, and don't forget the surprises. 

My conversation with my mind and my weed at 3 am... It's Sunday and I haven't even gotten to come self, steupz. I hope I do before the weekend is over. Just saying!
Catering for: GenX|Kupra|LaraX|Legacy|Lara|Reborn
~~~
Check it out @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Kaia!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices