Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Myweekend!


~~~
and just like that, the weekend is gone!
~~
My SL Weekend

I spent the weekend relaxing at home. I sat at my bar, from (NOVENY, that's presently at the BEAUTY EVENT from the 22nd till Sept 5th), had a couple of drinks, and smoked a joint. It has been really hot, so I took off my top so my girls could get some fresh air. Now thinking to myself it's back to real life and work, tomorrow. My weekend wasn't too bad, though. I had coffee with my male bestie. I also hung out with two very beautiful and talented ladies, which was great. I started decorating my home for the third time and did some necessary shopping. Oh, I came twice this weekend. 
Standing here looking at this amazing camera that was gifted to me over the weekend, only to lose the friendship of the gifter, I don't know maybe I am an insensitive ass, or maybe one shouldn't be sarcastic to people whom you think might be cool but is sensitive, standing here thinking to myself, I would give back the cam for the friendship, but oh well... I will take the blame on this one and the loss, maybe they weren't having a good day and here I came along with my foul mouth... Oh did I mention I came twice this weekend, that was heaven. 

I thought to myself, the month is almost done. This is my last pic for this month until next month. I did yellow this month. I like the idea of choosing a different color every month. Mmm, maybe I will do purple for September. Ah! We will see... sighs* just like that the weekend is gone! oh, I came twice...

Comes with: Single|Cuddle|Adult -Animations
~~
4 Wood Textures on Bar|Stool|Table
~~~
Check it out @



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Kaia!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices