Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2017

~PI~Benzino

PRESTIGE IMPORTS
Unparalleled  Luxury
Presents  the
The ~PI~ Benzino G63
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I get cars, I like the feel of them the sound of them,
my mind clears when I am behind the wheel and there is
something about an engine dropping into gear as I press on the gas..
That makes me feel .. POWERFUL!!
 The ~PI~ Benzino G63 S 
A legendary high-performance on and off-roader, the Benzino G 63 possesses qualities worthy of such a moniker: Perfectly tuned by~PI~ technologist. An exciting and innovating competition crushing bodystyle and a sporty, luxurious interior. Also equipped with TV's inside.

4 Passenger (driver + 3 passenger)
Unlimited Color Change Options
Customized Car Sounds
Damper/Bumper (helps keeps out out of walls)
Fuel System
High Visibility Speedometer Hud
Latest ACS car scripts,

Low to No Lag
Lifetime Bug Updates (if any)
Copy, No Mod, No Trans..

~~~~~~~~~
Check it out @
Prestige Imports - Mainstore
Prestige Imports : Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Eros!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices