Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Subarashi!


~~
And just like that, (sighs) well, you know the rest; the weekend is gone, and look at Monday peeking in. I had to come and get my baby vacuumed. Oh, we had a great time this weekend. He is at the "Orsy Event September round-([Surplus Motors]- Subarashi). Check him out, he is sexy. Anyways, about my weekend, oh, I had fun, came and conquered a few times, which is important. Drank, smoked, partied! Now it's Sunday, and I am just chilling on my floaty in the bay, winding down, getting ready for Monday. I hope you guys had an amazing weekend like I did. I hope you came, conquered, and are prepared for a new week!
~~~
Check it out @
~~~~
This car uses ALM and PBR effects.


Your Subarashi is GTFO! ready. GTFO! is a fun cargo game in which you can transport loads between hubs. More info on https://sl-gtfo.com/

  Features on your Subarashi include:
  
-Projector lights (advanced light settings only)
-License plate change
-17 color options, possibility to add own 
-RL sounds
-Re-size
-Smoother driving
-Multiple driver and passenger animations
-Multiple shift styles
-Exhaust smoke
-Adjustable seating
-Automatic/Manual Transmission
-Unlock/Lock
-Alarm
-Eject
-Working lights
-Opening doors


....And more features to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Saroma!

My Choices