Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Aida!

"Saturday Night, Let's go clubbing, whose coming"

~~~~

Been chilling at the house all day, did a little decorating, got some new furniture, tried them out .. who0ot.. came.....twice.... got cleaned up, and showered now I am styling in my Aida Dress, looking fabulous, check it out @ Virtual Diva Couture Mainstore.

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, I know, I get it, yes life surprises us when we are planning other things, but sometimes, we have to fill this life we live, with experiences, have a story to tell not stuff to show, smoke some weed, get high, laugh hard, suck a dick, a stranger's (LMAO) do something different, do something wild, and if you to scared to do it in RL, then exprience it here in your SL make it fun,  regardless the reason you log into this wonderful adventure of a second life, make sure you stop by some sims, there are some amazing creators, go shopping spend 20k on just shopping in one day then complain about it, (giggles), (make sure you come).. live a little, see  I am going to the club, gonna smoke some weed from (TWS) and have a blast, can't dance in rl and I can't dance here cause I spend money on shoes and makeup these dances to expensive, I use other people hud..(LAUGHS) my point is. LIVE!!!

Catering for:
 Bombsheel|Kupra|LaraX|Legacy|Maitreya|Reborn|Waifu
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Fantasy!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices