Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

=D2T Fashion 4 Girls= Sandy

SANDY another beautiful creation done by Mandy Bosshart  designer of
 D2T  designs, Fashion 4 Girls
 
Here we go ladies, another wonderful piece by D2T Fashion 4 Girls, this is the Sandy dress,  She is detailed  with a plunging neckline and deep frontal split  which I am loving.. it shows of my long sexy legs.....
 Totally hawt and tempting!! Sandy is dress for the fun night out that you imagined, before you met her on the racks at D2T... call up your favorite guy or girl and let them know you are ready to dance and sway the night away in this lovely dress.  Did I mention it comes in multiple textures and colors?  Mesh with 16 combination texture changing hud. 8 textures per face!!!
 So if the night calls for you to be ravenous in red or passionate in purple you are all set.  I prefer to be gorgeous in green it goes so well with my eyes! its FABULOUS!!


Now I got to match stuff up, because if  the dress is fabulous then I need Fabulos Jewerly and that is where my Moondance  Elegant Aurora Set  which also has a texture color hud so it was the perfect match.. I looked stunning!!


and like I said you never forget the SHOES!!! the Evidence  by D2T Designs, this also comes in a hud with muilt textures.. that can match any color of your outfit.. check it out ladies...


Styling Credits:

Outfit:
=D2T Fashion 4 Girls= Sandy

Shoes:
=D2T Fashion 4 Girls= Evidence

Marketplace: D2T Designs
Facebook: D2T Designs
Mainstore: D2T Designs

Jewerly:
Moondance Boutique Elegant Aurora - Moondance Boutique

Make up:
Madrid Solo- Lips- Soft Kisses 3 - Madrid Solo

O4S -  Delight  Eyeshadow - Cottoncandy - October's 4Seasons

Hair:
.ploom. Valyra II (streaked) - Indecisive - Ploom

Pose:
IsoMotion - IsoMotion




No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Puxy!

My Choices