Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2017

Meh BEEMER!!

Unparalleled  Luxury
Releases one of it's
Power Horses
"~PI~BEEMER i8 v1 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't always get what you wish for.
You get what you work for, I believe in working hard,
and playing even harder, So when I come out to play..
I "~PI~BEEMER i8 v1 "
 "~PI~BEEMER i8 v1 "
Comes seated for
2 Passenger (driver + passenger)
Unlimited Color Change Options
Customized Car Sounds
Damper/Bumper (helps keeps  you out of walls)
Fuel System
High Visibility Speedometer Hud
Latest ACS car scripts
Low to No Lag
Lifetime Bug Updates (if any)
Copy, No Mod, No Trans
~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like living on the fast lane like I do go on down,
check out this Power Horse.. Only the best @
An Oxygen Motors Company



No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Delia!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices