Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Free & Fabulous

Where Fashion Comes Alive..
Top quality exclusive
 November 2016 VIP Group Gift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I Realize this week that I just cannot do it all
So I will choose to do what I can
Fabulously"
And I will have a drink to this Free Fabulous VIP gift
from the ever so amazing GHEE
  "November 2016 VIP Group Gift"
 An elegant jeweled halter top with flowing sheer open skirt that drapes to the ankles, worn over skinny leggings, and a pair of Ghee Original Mesh fringed heels. In a delicious shade of purple with a pucci style print on the sheer skirt, this outfit is perfect for a night out on the town.
~~~~~~~~
Not In the GHEE VIP Group?
No Problem lets fix that.. here is the link..
Join the Ghee group to keep up to date with all things Ghee, and enjoy the perks of VIP Group membership. Ghee VIP Group members receive exclusive gifts, introductory discounts on new releases, advance information about sales and special offers, exclusive hunts and other treats.
~~~~~
Oh did I forget to say...
There are currently 11 Ghee VIP Group Gifts available at the Ghee Main Store.
Check it out!!!
~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Penelope!

My Choices