Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Harlee!

For the Month of September 5th - 30th
Showcases
Designer Finale Couture Exclusive
"Harlee"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't get my strength form lifting weights,
I got my strength from lifting myself back up every time
someone knocks me down"
"Harlee"
Catering for Slink Original, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya, and Classic Avatars.
Harlee comes in full force,  dressing you from head to toe, to all the ladies who loves a ruff ride,
and love looking sexy doing it..
"Raises Eyebrows"
~~~
Styling  Credits
Outfit: Finale Couture Harlee Skirt & Top
Shoes: Finale Couture Harlee Boot
Accessories:
Finale Couture Harlee Belt
Finale Couture Neck Cord
Finale Couture Wrist Bandana
~~~~~~~~
Check it all out @


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Puxy!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices