Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Choose..

Spring Celebration - Started April 7th
Showcase
Designer (BYRNE) Exclusive
@ Swank Events
(BYRNE) AnnabeleLee Dress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I Choose to live by choice not by chance, to be motivated not manipulated,
to be useful not used, to make changes not excuses, to excel not compete.
I choose self-esteem not self-pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not the random opinion of others.

(BYRNE) AnnabeleLee Dress-Silver/Black
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The AnnabeleLee Dress is a sexy Long sleeved, scoop neck
 crushed velvet corseted peasant mini-dress with a rose design.
it's available in 3 versions with 2 colors each.
MONOCHROME-Silver/Black and Silver/White
BLUEROSE-Silver/Blue and Rose/Blue
PINKROSE- Silver/Pink and Blue/Pink
 
Check it out only @
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Manatoba/192/9/24
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Penelope!

My Choices