Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

FOR MY PARTNER IN CRIME! (POPPER)

is @
From March 5th - 31st
Presenting  her Exclusive
[hh] Francine Dress
~~~~~~~~~~~
"No matter how SERIOUS life gets, you still gotta have
 that one person you can be completely STUPID with."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
That person is my Popper! ( Die hard Hilly Haalan fan). I have to say I so enjoyed doing this blog, because my partner in crime loves her some Hilly Haalan, I think everything Hilly has in Popper's eyes will look good on me, I know she has all her clothing, and I also know she is super excited to see this blog, so just for you "homie"  we gonna rock some Hilly!

Styling Credits
~~~~~~~~~~~
Outfit: [hh] Francine Dress
Shoe: [hh] Mara Heels Red
~~~~~
The [hh] Francine Dress, is 100 percent Mesh, that  comes with a textured hud,
with not 1 or 2 but 30 different colors, for both top and bottom.
Ladies you can mix and match all you want.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check Hilly Haalan Out @
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Puxy!

My Choices