Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I STOOD THERE..

[EF]_'SuperStellar SE'_Dress  @
For the Month of February.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He said "I am a man of action" and I look up, my eyes reaching only as far as his lips,
and I just stood there, and said nothing..
 
 
Making it all about you, this sexy stringed mini dress comes in 12 different styles, (13 sizes)
with 4 different gloss settings.. An amazing pair of sandals (for slink medium feet)
and is catered for (Slink-Physique & Hourglass and the Maitreya Body) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
Styling credits:
Outfit: [EF]_'SuperStellar SE'_Dress
Shoes: [EF]_'SuperStellar SE'_Heels
Accessories:
[EF]_'SuperStellar SE'_Bangle
[EF]_'SuperStellar SE'_Necklace
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Penelope!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices