Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

PRETTY GIRLS ROCK!

RAYNE Couture Presents:
 RAYNE PUNKED!
This two piece Skirt and Top comes in
4 Spunky Designs (Blacklace, Popart , Denim and Princess)
5 sizes plus Fitted, catering for everyone!
 
"PRETTY GIRLS ROCK"
"Pretty as a picture sweeter than a swisher
Mad 'cause I'm cuter than the girl that is with ya'
I can talk about it 'cause I know I'm pretty,
If you know it to then ladies sing it with me"

 Styling credits:
Outfit:
RAYNE Punked Skirt, lace
RAYNE Punked top, lace
Hair: Unorthodox BOL Hair
Shoes: Lavian&Co-Think Twice Heels Silver
MakeUp:
 Madrid Solo- Lips- Soft Kisses 1
.:Glamorize:. Jupiter Eye Makeup - Black
Jewelry
**RE** LUX Sascha Set




No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Puxy!

My Choices