Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Flutters..

{AnaMarkova} Flutter, exclusively@
Jan1st - Jan 25th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"I believe in Pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing , kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything
seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles.
 
{AnaMarkova} Flutter  Rum Pink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outfit:
Dress: {AnaMarkova} Flutter Dress - Rum Pink
Pants: {AnaMarkova}Flutter Pants  Onyx
Shoes: {AnaMarkova}Flutter Pumps  Rum Pink
MakeUp:
Blacklace Beauty Visage Sugar Puff
 Tone - Soft Expressions - Eyes - Spice
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Troia!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices