Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Don't Fence Me In...

Don't Fence Me In..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh give me land, lots of land under starry skies above. Don't fence me in let me ride through the wide open country that I love. Don't fence me in, let me be myself in the evening breeze and listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees, send me of forever but I ask you please. Don't fence me in"
 
 
 ..
It's Wednesday @  LaVian's go check out this amazing pant suit, "Don't Fence Me In" in comes
 with a hud of 36 colors that you can mix and match to your own liking..
SHUU!  It's a secret..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Styling Credits:
Outfit: Don't Fence Me In.
Pant [LaVian&C0] SPRING 2015 RED LABEL Dont Fence Me In Legging
Top: [LaVian&C0] SPRING 2015 RED LABEL Dont Fence Me In Top
Jewelry: Zuri Rayna~Ariel Jewelry Set - Elite V2
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Puxy!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices