Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2015

DINNER ANYONE?

Presents it's Exclusive..
The Stardust Gown - Kiss at Midnight
From the 1st-25th
 
"If you came to me with a face I have not seen, with a name I have never heard, I will still know you. Even if centuries separate us, I will still feel you. Somewhere between the sands and the stardust, through every collapse and  creation, there is a pulse that echoes between you and I".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This amazing Stardust Gown comes in a 3 color pack (using a color change hud)
also catering  for Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink, & Slink Hourglass
        5 classic and 5 Fitmesh sizes
        materials enabled 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Outfit: More Than Ever- Stardust Gown - Kiss at Midnight - Slink
Hair: ICONIC-LEAKES
Make Up: .:JUMO:. Paris Lips Orange
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Penelope!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices