Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

MISSY!

 MISSY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We tend to forget that happiness, doesn't.t come as a result of getting something we don't have,
 but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have".
 
Today I needed to relax  after a long day, so I hit my favorite relaxing joint and that is the gym ROCK A FIT, it's one of my favorite places to go in SL, there I can let out every bit of frustration I have had that day, or just get that perfect workout.. and even though I was  there with beads of perspiration running down my face, I was still looking fit and sexy..
 
"MISSY"    A mesh two piece that comes with a texture hud, 8 different colors and 64combinations and in 5 different sizes, it's the perfect wear for that perfect work out!  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Styling Credits
 
Outfit:
*JB* Casey Sports Bra - Black
Hair: AD - rebel rebel kahlua


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Puxy!

My Choices