Home

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Little Bit OF Rain...

LaVian & CO
Presents
A Little Bit of Rain..
For the Month of October..
Check it out!!
 
A Little bit of Rain comes with a  Professional, yet sexy Look!... It's one of the Sophisticated pieces done by LaVian & Co, for On9  Releases for October month! check it out Ladies!!
Oh and Ladies it comes with a HUD! with several different texture choices.. need I say more!!
 

 I had to rock this outfit with Lavian & Co [ SPRING14] Thea Tote Bag,  what I love about this, is that it also comes with a HUD... It goes with what ever color clothing I am wearing... What a winning choice!!

My hair is all .:EMO.tion:. ~ *IZZY* one of there pieces shown at On9 also.. got to love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presenting..

Puxy!

Appreciated Most.

My Choices